Monday, August 27, 2012

First time writing

welcome to my blog.  I do not no where to start, but anyway, get ready to have some fun.
                                                         (watch the lego-movie)

10 comments:

tamarasw said...

Love your video Soren! That must have taken quite awhile to plan and build and record. I'm so impressed. Caleb would love your blog because he is an inventor too. Good luck!

Jarem Frye said...

That's so cool Soren! That's how they make the Wallace and Grommet movies.

mtanner said...

Wow! What a cool video! I can't wait for Ryan to come home from school so I can show him. You are so creative. I can't wait to see what other ideas you come up with!

Lyric said...

That is SOO awesome!! My kids just watched it and now they want do something like that too. Thank you for inspiring them to be creative!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Crystal said...

WOW! I remember when we first made our ninja movie together, and I'm glad you've kept working on Lego movies, though yours are way cooler than anything I ever would have thought of! Way to go, buddy!

Daniel said...

Sooooooooren! That was awesome! I can't believe those two lego guys swam the 100m with helmets on. Did they stop to do some scuba diving during the race? Ha! That's crazy! Was the winner from the United States? I like your video. You know WAY more than I do about making those videos. I wouldn't even know where to start. You'll have to teach me the next time I see you. Keep 'em coming!

Marcia said...

Wow Soren, I loved it. I can tell you watched the Olympics. I wonder which lego swimmer was Michael Phelps? Wish I knew how to make a blog clip like that. Keep up the good work.

SoSo said...

Thank you everybody for your kind comments.

Unknown said...

That was great. Was it very time consuming. I think you did a wonderful job editing the video together. We had the Olympic swim trials here in Omaha NE. this year. It was a lot of fun. I am looking forward to your next post.

Unknown said...

You are creative, Soren! And creativity is going to come in pretty handy in the future of our universe . . . YES!
Keep learning and producing.
- Grandpa Ogden