Tuesday, August 19, 2014

so long...king of wooden coasters!

if ya don't get the pun, I mean colossus.  last night I was trying to force the doubt out of me, and I tried to tell myself that colossus is just like a car going over a bunch of gigantic hills.  but even that didn't work.  so we arrive at magic mountain...and started off by going to the kids section, and there are some pretty sweet rides (for me, at least.  when it comes big coasters...I'm out of here) here are the names, from biggest to smallest, road runner (my personal favorite), canyon blaster (takes your picture, unlike both others!), and the smallest, "that's all folks!" (name of the coaster, I'm not just trying to bail out on ya).  road runner gave me a ray of hope for colossus.  'cause when we reached the top of the starter hill, dad and I realized that road runner was about the same size as one of colossus' big humps, so I told dad that we should probably do colossus at the end of the day...because all I needed was a little nudge to ride colossus after seeing how small it is.  but after climbing the first hill and we were about to go over...I figured that wasn't it AT ALL...so now I know that dad isn't very accurate when it comes to height (by the way...we didn't ride colossus at the very end of the day...just a little bit after road runner).  we also went to road runner again, and there were a couple of teenagers who were so exited about it...and even started getting scared, but...that's kinda embarrassing.




   

No comments: